Thank you for your interest in opening an organizational account and making an impact investment at Latino Community Credit Union.
To open an account, please click the link above to download and fill out the necessary forms. Once you fill out the forms, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact: 919-595-1800
To complete these forms you will need to provide the following:
- Valid government issued photo IDs for all authorized signers
- Information on how to fund your new accounts (you can mail a check or arrange for a wire transfer)
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) document provided by the IRS
- One of the following as proof of existence:
- Certified and dated Articles of Incorporation
- Signed and dated Partnership Agreement
- Trust Document and Grantor Information
- Business License Number, or
- Unincorporated non-profit associations can provide a board-approved document that lists each designated officer
- Complete our Resolution and Signature Authority (if you have your own standard resolution, please submit a copy and complete only sections A, B and E of our Resolution and Signature Authority form)
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, including all authorized signers on an organizational account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.