During the application process we will ask you for:
- Your full legal name and physical address (or proof of address if the address on ID differs from current residence)
- Valid Social Security Number or ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number)
- A valid government issued photo ID from any country
- Information on how to fund your new accounts (you can mail a check or use a credit/debit card)
- Your acknowledgement that you have read and accepted our Rules and Regulations, Privacy Notice, and Fees Schedule
In addition to the requirements above, during the application process, you will be asked questions about loans or accounts you currently hold or have held in the past that only you should know the answers to. This will help us validate your identity. Please have this information ready.
Member Identification Notice
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.