Member Login

Member Login

Forgot Password

New to Online Access? Enroll Now

Meet Christian

“Hopefully, I get to buy a house with you in the future.”

Christian became a member at a young age through his father, Armando, who opened an account for him. Since then, he has rapidly learned the many benefits that Latino Credit Union offers and has opened several other accounts and obtained other products, including a credit card and an IRA.

In spite of his age, Christian realizes the importance of saving for the future. In a few words he tells to others his age: “Save your money up … Don’t buy stuff that you don’t need. Save 80% of your check and use the other 20% to pay your bills…Save something that in the long run you’ll be good.